Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Learning Log #3

Things that I learned this week and the previous one on DNETCOM are the following: Configuring DNS Server, DHCP Server, Web Server and E Mail Server. I was able to do a network including all those things by myself. I was able to connect a terminal to a web server, a DHCP server etc. At first, I find it very challenging; however, I was also able to see its importance especially in my course and as an individual at the present times. Also, knowing how these things work will make me knowledgeable and aware of how my devices interact with each other when I use them in connection with Networks. 

This week also, we have started making drafts of  our midterms research project about next generation devices. Our topic is about 4G, its weaknesses and how can it be improved. By researching about this topic, I was able to know more about these technology and how it works. This is very informative for me for this is a present technology in networking. So if you use internet or such, you should be able to know at least the basics of these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment