Saturday, June 13, 2015

1 - Who is Eugene Delfin?


Hi! I am Eugene Delfin! My parents got my name from Eugene Torre, a famous Filipino chess player up until now. I am a menopausal baby that is why I am the youngest in the family, I have three sisters and one half brother. I am 17 years old and just had my birthday last May 11. I have a happy family, my 2 sisters are working abroad and also my half brother. But whenever they have a month vacation here, we make sure that we will really hang out together.

Asia Pacific College
Currently, I am taking up BSCS-SS or Bachelor of Science in Computer Science with specialization with Software Systems at Asia Pacific College in Magallanes, Makati City. I travel everyday from Monday to Thursday to school for about 15 minutes because I just lived nearby. That also applies when I am going home at usually 5:30pm or 6pm, I take the shuttle of APC and I should arrived home at 6pm or 6:30pm.


I spent my whole summer playing League of Legends and some other offline games like Farcry 4, Dying Light, Sleeping Dogs, Assassins Creed: Black Flag, and a lot more. I am currently in Diamond V Tier as of today and playing LoL whenever I have free time. Because for me playing video games is my way of relaxation or recreation for a stressful week or day. 

I also play basketball and table tennis. But I admit that I like to play table tennis more than basketball. Because for me table tennis is not that popular as basketball that is why it is unique and I like that.

I also play basketball and table tennis. But I admit that I like to play table tennis more than basketball. Because for me table tennis is not that popular as basketball that is why it is unique and I like that.

I don’t have any talent in singing or dancing, but I think I have a skill in making videos or in film making. I am a fond of making short films or AVPs. Because I feel like I can express myself in those activities and maybe inspire others to follow their passion like mine. I won also in an inter-school competition when I was in high school for making a short commercial about a specific product. I am the Director of Photography of that commercial and we won the first place in the competition. And I am proud to say that because of my passion I am able to give honor to my school.

By: Google images
So why did I choose BSCS instead of taking AB-Film? Well, because I believe that everyone who loves making films should also know more about the technology they are using and to know more about the technical side of creating them. Also, that programmers are in demand in the industry right now or hopefully after 4 years. I am not saying that I do not have any future in Films but I think I will be more successful in computer industry. But if I have a chance to take both or to have a double degree, then I would have AB-Film and BSCS as my degrees.

My goals are to graduate in college and to have a successful career in the near future so I can help my family or to support one.




No comments:

Post a Comment